Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
Will I be charged VAT?
All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT.
Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information.
Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
Most popular FAQs
- Discount code exclusions
- Where is my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- Do you deliver to my country?
- Will I be charged customs and import charges?
- How long will it take for my order to ...
- Who will deliver my order?
- How can I pay for my order?
- I have received my item and it is damaged. ...
- What are the Cashback Programmes when placing an order? ...