Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
Will I be charged customs and import charges?
Orders being placed for delivery outside of the UK may be subject to customs charges or import duties which are levied by the importing country at the time the delivery arrives in your country.
These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot advise what the cost may be (customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country).
Most popular FAQs
- Discount code exclusions
- Where is my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- Do you deliver to my country?
- Will I be charged customs and import charges?
- How long will it take for my order to ...
- Who will deliver my order?
- How can I pay for my order?
- I have received my item and it is damaged. ...
- What are the Cashback Programmes when placing an order? ...