Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Some of the products on our site do not require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox.
In the event that you have ordered a product which will not fit through your letterbox or requires a signature and are not in to take delivery, then the courier will leave a calling card to advise that delivery has been attempted. Follow the instructions on this card to rearrange delivery or to collect your products.
Please note that the courier may leave your parcel with a neighbour, or in a secure location. If this occurs, you will be advised of this on the calling card.
Most popular FAQs
- Discount code exclusions
- Where is my order?
- What do I do if I have not received ...
- Do you deliver to my country?
- Will I be charged customs and import charges?
- How long will it take for my order to ...
- Who will deliver my order?
- How can I pay for my order?
- I have received my item and it is damaged. ...
- What are the Cashback Programmes when placing an order? ...